BC66-TE-B NB-IoT Module SeriesBC66-TE-B is a NB-IoT development board which supports Arduino interface. Designed in 70.0mm × 74.0mm × 1.6mm form factor, BC66-TE-B can be used either alone or in conjunction with STM32 Nucleo-64 development board, so as to develop and debug applications which communicate with infrastructures of mobile network operators through NB-IoT radio protocols in 3GPP Rel. 13.
Quectel BC68 Ultra-compact Multi-band NB-IoT Module with Ultra-low Power ConsumptionBC68 is a high-performance NB-IoT module which supports multiple frequency bands of B1/B3/B8/B5/B20/B28* with extremely low power consumption. The ultra-compact 17.7mm × 15.8mm × 2.0mm form factor makes it a perfect choice for size sensitive applications. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS M66 module in the compact and unified form factor, it provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GSM/GPRS to NB-IoT networks.
- Compact-sized multi-band NB-IoT module
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Super high sensitivity
- LCC package makes it easy for large volume manufacturing
- Compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS module, easy for future upgrading
- Embedded with abundant Internet service protocols
- Fast time-to-market: Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- LTE Cat M1 & Cat NB1 & EGPRS module with ultra-low power consumption
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with tight space
- Easy migration from GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA and LTE modules
- Super slim profile in LGA package
- Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Robust mounting and interfaces